Friday, March 17, 2017

Tag You're It Challenge #67 - Reminder



Hello again, blog friends ~
As Guest Designer for the current challenge at Tag You're It, I just wanted to remind you all that there is still time to play along with us! 

I love Marion's tag, so this time I decided to use her design and a stencil with texture paste, but switched it up and created a Christmas tag...


I started with Sea Glass cardstock and stenciled the Festive Layering Stencil with texture paste. The Poinsettia is from Clearly Besotted, and I added a few elements from PTI Spruce & Sprigs with a few tiny pearls. 

Many thanks to the DT at the Tag You're It Challenge for asking me to be their guest for this challenge...I had lots of fun! I hope you will all check it out, and play along with us before the challenge closes!

Thanks so much for stopping by,









11 comments:

Karen L K said...

Very nice! Love the tag color with that poinsettia!

Betty said...

another lovely tag, Barb - very classy!

Petra Swart said...

I clicked on the photo to have a better view of the stenciled texture paste and it really looks great, Barb!!!! Love your beautiful poinsettia with the pearly center and the lovely leaves!!!! The soft blue base is the perfect colour as a bg for the flower!!!!! A great tag!!!!!
Hugz

Cat Craig said...

Congrats on the GD, you've made a lovely Christmas tag, the stenciling against that soft blue/aqua is lovely.

Cindy C. said...

Very pretty CASE! I love it!

Dawn T said...

great tag Barb. Must get myself organised and make a tag to enter

lostinpaper said...

You are my hero! christmas tags already, these are the last thing I always think of, and it's only when I am wrapping that I slap my forehead and go 'doh'!

Karren said...

Wonderful idea to use the inspiration to make a Christmas tag. And what a gorgeous tag it is.

Anita in France said...

So very pretty, Barb ... the bright, vibrant red and green is such a fabulous contrast to the dreamy, texture in the background! Lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Great tag, Barb. I love the textured background.

Marion said...

Great tag Barb! I love your tag and I REALLY love that stitched tag die! :)