Thursday, November 12, 2015

Muse Card Club Challenge #141

Hello there ~
I have a quick post today, to share a card I created for this week's
Muse Card Club Challenge (#141), which features a beautiful water colored card by my sweet and super talented blog friend Michele Ferguson. Here is Michele's card:





I was inspired by Michele's water coloring, and how she added texture to this card with her embossed angled panel. Interestingly, Michele actually sent me a few embossed panels, so I decided to use one on my card ~ Thanks again, Michele!




I also used a few shades of gray on my card, and for my water coloring, I used two shades of pink for the hearts and silver metallic shimmer spray for the splatters. The sentiment was embossed with my favorite, Liquid Platinum; lastly, I added a few pastel pink sequins, just for fun!

That's it for me today...I've been working on a few Christmas tags for Loll's and Tracey's challenges, and will have them posted tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by,









19 comments:

Rosemary said...

very pretty interpretation of the inspiration card, barb... the hearts are so sweet!

lostinpaper said...

The heart idea was perfect Barb, what a pretty card and such a great CASE of Micheles!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Barb! ❤️

Betty said...

really pretty, Barb - would make a great valentine card too

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Barb! I love that you've used one of the panels I shared .. and those water-colored hearts? Swoon worthy! Thank you so very much for playing cards with me again at Muse! LOve that platinum embossing powder ...
=]

Joyce said...

Beautiful card, Barb. Love those wonderful hearts.

Bobby said...

You included all the elements and the card is perfectly beautiful, Barb.

Cat Craig said...

Lovely take on MIchele's muse. Those hearts are adorable, and love that you were able to use one of her embossed panels.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

That's a great take on the Muse card Barb! Love those pretty shaded hearts! Have a lovely upcoming weekend my friend! Hazel xx

Kay Miller said...

This is so pretty Barb! I love pink and grey together, and the lightly shaded hearts are just perfect! Beautiful work my friend! Have a wonderful weekend! (Hugs)

Deepti said...

Stunning is the word for this one :) u rocked the MUSE !!

~amy~ said...

Love the sweet hearts!

Ardyth said...

Love the dreamy feel of the watercolour on the hearts, Barb! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Greta said...

Love how you made Michele's layout your own, Barb--gorgeous card!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card!! Love the hearts!

Joan B said...

that gray is the perfect touch. love those hearts

Rita said...

Love the heart idea! I am always looking for a "just because" card.

cm said...

One of the most lovely, touching *just because* cards I've seen, Barb! Love those hearts and the pink/grey/silver has me swooning!
Hugs~c

Darnell said...

This is such a romantic and beautiful card, Barb! Congratulations on the Top Three honor from MUSE!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell