Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #172



Hello there ~
It's time for another fun challenge at Addicted to Stamps & More, but before I introduce the details, I wanted to let you know that we have a new blog badge. You are welcome to save the badge above, and add it to your sidebar and challenge posts for the future ~

For this challenge, our theme is 'Make Your Mark'! That means you can use pencils, markers, inks or whatever you like to color with...
Our Sponsor is Stamplorations, and the winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the store!

Here is my first card:




I just can't get enough of these fun little skater kids, so I inked them up, colored them with Copic markers, and masked a few cloud dies behind them to create a sky. I embossed the card base with PTI's Linen/Canvas Impression Plate on Soft Stone cardstock, and added a strip of black cardstock and a banner for the sentiment...and, that was it!

I love coloring with my Copic markers, so I created a 2nd card for this challenge:


 

I used three different Mama Elephant sets for this card ~ The pups and sentiment is from 'Playful Pups', the tree is from 'Cozy Christmas', and the hats are from 'Arctic Penguins'. I used Embossing Paste on the SSS Falling Snow stencil, and added some dry glitter to add sparkle. I also added a touch of clear Wink of Stella to the hats, scarf and heart.

This is my last post before the long holiday weekend, so I would like to wish all of my American friends a very Happy Thanksgiving! 

For more inspiration, please stop over at the at Addicted to Stamps & More Blog ~ We would love to have you play along! Thanks so much for stopping by ~
 









  


20 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What adorable cards!! I LOVE your coloring!! The first one is so fun with the skater kids and how you made the sky with the clouds. The second is adorable with those fabulous puppies. Really wonderful design.

Ellibelle said...

Such cute cards! Adorable stamps!!

*Vicki* said...

Both of these creations are incredible Barb!! :) I love the cute critters and fun scenes you've created with them as well!!

Cat Craig said...

Barb, what fun cards you have created. Those skater are so much fun with the alternating blue tops, and the red heart shorts are adorable. Your Christmas tree is gorgeously colored. Fabulous job on both cards.

Karen L K said...

Nice Barb! Both are so cute! Love the dogs especially.

lostinpaper said...

Super sweet!!

Julie B said...

Cute critters and beautifully coloured as usual. :)

Cindy C. said...

Super cute critters!! Great colourings on these fun cards Barb!!!!

Rosemary said...

super sweet set of cards, barb!!

cm said...

Oh my goodness: those skater kids are adorable! I should have ordered that set, as they'd be perfect for my nephew (have to find more 'little boy' images). Your puppies and tree card: darling! The sentiment makes me laugh!
Hugs~c

Deborah Frings said...

The skater dudes are so, so cute! Great colouring. And I love the Christmas card too. Both fab!

Judy Tuck said...

Two really cute cards Barb!

stempelfrida said...

Dear Barb, haha, those three guys are great! Wonderful colouring! But I also very much enjoyed seeing your second card - so lovely! Hugs from your ATSM team-mate stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

Unknown said...

oh my word...your projects are so adorable! I LOVE those skater kids, too!!! Love your gorgeous backgrounds, too!!

Deepti said...

These are so adorable ! I love the soft cloudy sky on your first card :)

Anita in France said...

Such a gorgeous sky behind those cute skater dudes, Barb ... and what sweet little pups done up in their Santa gear! Hugs, Anita :)

Joyce said...

Both of your cards are so very adorable, and I love your coloring.

I Card Everyone said...

OH my goodness, BARB! Your skater dudes are rockin' those boards! Both cards are just as sweet as can be! I happen to LOve it when you get those Copics out!
=]

Greta said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Barb! Love your cute cards & LOVE the sentiment with the pups!

Kay Miller said...

Oh Barb these are the cutest cards EVER!! The little skater animals are darling and the little scene with the puppies and the tree... be still my heart! Seriously some of my favorites of yours ever!! Cute cute cute!! ((Hugs))