Sunday, November 22, 2015

3 Cards and a Tag

Hello everyone ~
I have a photo heavy post today, so I'm going to get right to it ~



My first card is for the current CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge (#150)



 I used gold foil cardstock for this SSS Christmas tree die, (discontinued), and gold embossing powder for the Hero Arts sentiment. I also embossed the card base with PTI's Canvas Impression Plate, but it's very subtle...here is a close up:



_______________________


My next card is for the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #32 - Color Challenge:


I love this color combo, and decided to use it to create a Christmas card. All products are from Simon Says Stamp.

_______________________


My next card is for the Happy Little Stampers - November Sketch Challenge:





 For this card, I used Brusho's to water color the tree, and gold embossing powder for the sentiment. The baubles, bow and star were die cut with gold and red foil cardstock. The tag is from Lil' Inkers, and I embossed the card base with PTI's Linen Impression Plate. Here is a close up:






______________________________________

 



Lastly, I created a tag for three challenges: 
- Tag You’re It Challenge #35


- Tracey’s 25 Days of Christmas Tags Challenge - Day 19


- Happy Little Stampers - November Christmas Challenge - Create a tag



If you're still with me...Thank you so much for hanging in there ~ I use PTI's Polka Dot Parade #9 for the tree (SSS Mint ink) and sentiment (Silver EP/PTI Pure Poppy ink). The tag is Paper Smooches Quote Tag die, and the twine is from The Twinery. And, that's it, kids!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you've had a great weekend and that you have a wonderful week ahead ~












27 comments:

Rahmat said...

Lovely set of cards Barb, all are perfect for the challenges you entered, I like the first one a lot, it is very elegant, and lovely tag.

Cindy C. said...

Wow you've busy Barb! All delightful projects!!!

Virginia L. said...

You are on a creative kick, Barb! The cards and tag are so beautifully done! Love the embossing and inlaid die for the presents. Wish you a great week ahead!

lostinpaper said...

All so wonderful Barb, looks like you've got those brusho's trained, don't know how you do it, they look a little scary and too hard to control for me lol.

Barb said...

Wow, Barb, you've been busy! Love all these beautiful cards and your tag too! I'm always so happy to see an entry from you for the SSS Flickr challenge! LOVE how you used the colors! Thanks for playing! ♥

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards and just loving the colours on that tag :)
Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It...

Loll said...

Looks like you've had lots of inky fun lately Barb! :) Three beautiful cards and one fantastic tag! You are on a roll for Christmas! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

Aileen said...

Wow Barb they are all fantastic. I am so in love with the presents die, I feel I just must get it one of these days. Love the colours you used for that and the card at the bottom with the frilly layers o so pretty. All wonderful.

Betty said...

you've been a happy little stamper - love your christmas tree card - so classy - and the present card is so pretty in those soft colors!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Great projects! Love all the designs. Good Luck on the challenges.

I Card Everyone said...

Every card is charming, Barb! BUT I am so happy to see that darling pink/blue number ... would you believe I have that die and have only used it once? Back to the work-shop!!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Whoa Barb, you are on a roll. Fabulous cards and tag. Each of them is sweet and festive. Lovely.

Joyce said...

Yes, I am still with you, Barb! All wonderful projects, and it is so fun to see all your Christmassy creations coming along. Thanks so much for playing along with us at HLS Sketch challenge.

cm said...

A wonderful array of 'pretties', Barb! I'm crushing over your shimmery forest, delighting in the beautifully wrapped gifts, smiling brightly at your sweet green tree and its shiny star, and smitten with your lovely aqua tree, accessorized with silver and red! Inspired and inspiring!
Hugs~c

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow, these are all such wonderful projects! So glad you were able to join in the fun at CAS(E) This Sketch and Tag You're It too!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great projects, love the tag, thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards and tag!

Kylie said...

What fun you have been having, Barb. I love all these colours and designs! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Tracey McNeely said...

A whole post of eye candy Barb! Love them all. Thank you for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Birgit said...

Lots of eye candy here, Barb! They're all fabulous! Love that primitive Christmas tree tag!! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers November Sketch challenge.

Deepti said...

That's a load of inspiration for Christmas :) love the simple elegance of each of your creation !

Anita in France said...

Oh goodness, Barb, these are all so delicious ... the crisp and shimmery elegance of the first, those wonderful sorbet colours in that stack of gifts, that cool graphic tree and the sweet ruffly tag ... they're gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Greta said...

You're amazing Barb! Love everyone of your creations--especially the gifts for the SSS Flickr challenge! I've debated about getting that die & this really makes me want it!

cm said...

I'm baaackk...a second helping of your fabulous creations, and an extra special THANK YOU for sharing your darling tag at Tag You're It!
Hugs~c

Kara Lynne said...

Each of your cards and your tag is wonderful! I love how each challenge inspired you. Your tag is a beautiful mix of silver and mint with just a pop of red, so pretty! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tag, You're It!

Kay Miller said...

Wow! What a feast for the eyes! These are just gorgeous! Sorry I'm behind on commenting. I seem to not be getting my email updates from several of the blogs I follow :( Anyway, just amazing work on each and every one of these lovely creations!! ((Hugs))

anja curvers said...

Wow all of your tags/cards are awesome love each and everyone. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.